As a service to our patrons, Curbside Pickup is available during the Library's normal operating hours.
Orders placed prior to 12:00 PM (noon), when the Library is open, will be available by the following business day for pickup. While we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible, requests placed after 12 noon cannot be guaranteed until the second business day after the request is placed, however they may be ready sooner.
For the safety of staff and patrons, curbside pickup will be a no-contact service.
Here's how it works:
- There is a limit of 10 items per household per pickup
- Please place all household/family requests on one card
- We will ask for the name of the person picking up the requested items
- You may request specific items (and we will fill the materials that are available) or ask for library recommendations (we will use our expertise to choose items to fit your request as closely as possible)
- Staff will check out your items, bag them, and place them on a cart inside the library rotunda
Requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- by phone: 859-238-7323
- by email: email@example.com
All requests will receive a direct follow-up from a staff person; please list your contact information in your request.
Requests should include the following information:
- Patron Name
- Library card number
- Specific items desired, including title and author if possible, or general requests for subjects or genres for a total of up to 10 items.
- Name of person picking up items
- Additional information may be requested during the staff follow-up.
- Staff will provide information on when the order will be available for pickup.
*NOTE: Availability of curbside pickup is subject to change.*
Outdoor Book Drop
The outdoor book drop located at the library is open 24-hours a day, seven days a week for patrons to return any borrowed materials. (NOTE: The book drop will be closed on holidays.)
At this time, to ensure everyone's safety, returns will only be accepted via the outdoor book drop. All returned materials will be quarantined for 96-hours and will be handled according to CDC guidelines before being checked in.
At this time, no late fees are currently being charged and previously accrued overdue fines have been waived. Patrons are encouraged to return any overdue materials as soon as they are able so the items can available for others to enjoy.