Curbside Pickup Requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- Online: complete the request form HERE
- By phone: 859-238-7323
Here's how it works:
- We can provide up to 10 items per library card
- You may request specific items (and we will fill the materials that are available) or ask for library staff to choose materials on a desired topic or genre (we will use our expertise to choose items to fit your request as closely as possible)
- Staff will check out your items, bag them, and place them on a shelf inside the library rotunda for pick up during library open hours.
- We hope to have your request ready for pickup by the following business day. You will receive an email notification when your materials are available for pickup.
If you'd like to use curbside but don't have a Boyle County Public Library card yet, find out how to get one HERE or by calling the library at 859-238-7323.
If you'd like to use the library's materials online only, you can apply for a digital library card HERE.
When placing a request it is helpful to have the following information available:
- Patron Name
- Library card number
- Specific items desired, including title and author if possible, or general requests for subjects or genres for a total of up to 10 items.
*NOTE: Availability of curbside pickup is subject to change.*